LEARN HOW THE CLUTCH WORKS FIRST
VIDEO - LEARN TO DRIVE WITHOUT STALLING
NEVER STALL A MANUAL AGAIN!
The video link below covers the following list:
- Have your feet in the correct position for the pedals.
- A moving demonstration on how the clutch works.
- How to find the friction point using a slight roll on a hill.
- Stalling and how to prevent this from ever happening
- Next step after finding friction point - revs, then start turning the wheels very slowly whilst listening to the motor. If the motor is struggling, then don't keep letting the clutch out or it will stall. Keep the clutch where it is and give the motor more revs so it has the power it needs to turn the wheels and then start to release the clutch again.
- Never stall or bunny hop
*********** Click Here to View Video ***********